There are approximately 171 million active websites on the internet today, (source Netcraft 2015 web server survey). The chances are if you are reading this then you are already a member of that statistic and need an update, or you have an idea, a new business, or brand and you are looking for someone to help you with your very own website design.
An Introduction To My Website Design Service
Whatever your reasons you will have a plethora of options to choose from, and for anyone, regardless of technical know how, there are difficult choices ahead!
Do I want a static website design? Do I need an eCommerce website? Who will design it? What platform will we use? Will it be responsive? What will it look like? How will it perform? Who will host it? What will it be called? how much will it cost? etc etc.
Here at solopixel I offer a no bull service, I will talk you through every stage of the process so at the end you get a website that fits your exact needs and I get another client who is happy to recommend my services.
How is Solopixel Different?
I believe working directly with clients on a one to one basis stands me out from the crowd, the fact that I am always contactable and happy to discuss your sites process puts my clients at ease!
Also my unique design process ensures clients get what they want, when they want it.
A few key features of a website designed by solopixel;
- All of the websites I build are fully responsive.
- I build websites that are search engine optimised.
- I believe the web should be fast, check out my page speed here
- All work is done in house! No outsourcing unless it is required by a projects technical needs & even then I co ordinate all sub contractors to ensure quality of outsourced work.
- I offer social network integration on all my websites.
- As well as social network integration I can brand your social pages to match your websites design.
- All my websites are guaranteed and updated for 12 months.
- Extended service packages are available.
Solopixel’s Web Design Process
Every project is different and this process will differ from client to client and project to project but it should give you an idea of how I work.
- I do require a small deposit prior to commencing any work. This is outlined in the full breakdown of costs.
- Once I get the go ahead I start to build your website, keeping you updated through the whole process.
- Screenshots or live examples will be shown as needed for your approval, or just for kicks!
- Once the project is completed the client signs off that they are happy with the work it will go live.
- Depending on project type client training may be required as an example, if the client opted for a content management system (CMS) then I would train the client how to add content etc.
- The Website is guaranteed for 12 months i.e. if client opted for a CMS it would be updated as required (generally security updates) for a full 12 months.
- Extended service packages are available.
Ok so for the uninitiated some of the language used above may seem like gobbledygook, basically I will talk you through every aspect of your website design and build.
No stone is left unturned, if you don’t understand something I will explain it! If you are having difficulty choosing one option or another! I will give you my best advice.
I want you to be happy with your new website and good communication is the easiest way to go about it.
How Much Does A Solopixel Web Design Cost?
It varies! (What a rubbish answer!) I know, but websites and website designs can vary so much it is really difficult to give an exact cover all figure!
You could have a static website with just a few pages, or a large eCommerce website with 1000’s of products buying options, payment options, delivery options etc etc.
As a general rule the lowest price for one of my websites is £495 so if you take that as the baseline and work up from there. Don’t worry though everything is discussed at our meetings and if one option is working out too expensive there are always alternatives.
Another thing to remember is that for most situations a website is an investment, it is the only member of your staff that works 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year and never complains!